Nashville Interiors is an award-winning magazine focused on fine building and design in Tennessee and the region. Founded in 2000, we have increased the print edition to four times a year for 2019 and continue to grow a strong web and social media presence.
- Published since 2000, we have a proven track record of our commitment to print with quality content, design and photos.
- Circulation of 10,000 with each quarterly issue. That’s 40,000 issues every year.
- Targeted distribution in Nashville and the surrounding areas including the most desirable neighborhoods of Belle Meade, Green Hills, Brentwood, Franklin, Midtown, SoBro, Downtown and the Gulch.
- Presence at home events, trade shows, luxury hotels, country clubs, high-end condos and home showcases. We also share copies with regional architects, builders, interior designers, shop owners and other industry insiders.
- Strategic placement in the waiting rooms of some of the busiest doctors, spas, salons and plastic surgeons. Waiting room placement extends the life of an ad by extending the readership and shelf life.
- A revamped, faster mobile-friendly website with integrative options for advertisers, including space for partner-generated video.
WEB | nashvilleinteriors.com
- Perfect price point for sales, events, new product lines
- Link directly to your online presence
- Our web content is pushed out to Facebook, lnstagram and Twitter